Embassy of the Republic of Estonia in Madrid is looking for a local staff member as:
We offer you a full time, interesting and dynamic job in an international environment, with the opportunity to work on various topics.
The main duties include driving of our Ambassador and Embassy staff, maintenance of vehicles; management and maintenance of Embassy premises and inventory, dealing with local service providers and suppliers.
You are a suitable candidate if you:
- have a valid driver’s license at least for 2 years, clean driving record and excellent driving skills;
- have previous experience as a driver, experience in property management is an asset;
- have technical skills and competencies;
- have secondary education (preferably vocational secondary education linked to the area of activity);
- are good in English and Spanish, both in oral and writing; knowing Estonian is an advantage;
- are proactive, precise, punctual, helpful, friendly, flexible (including willingness to work nonstandard hours when necessary) person with good communication skills;
- are aware of protocol and etiquette;
- have knowledge of basic office software.
To apply for the position, e-mail your CV and a letter of motivation indicating your desired salary to the Embassy of the Republic of Estonia in Madrid at [email protected]
The deadline for applications is 03 May 2023. Any questions regarding the position should be e-mailed to [email protected]
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: c/ Claudio Coello 91-1D, 28006 Madrid